Walpole Brands of Tomorrow 2012 is in association with Mishcon de Reya
The brands selected to take part in the Walpole Brands of Tomorrow programme 2012 are:
- Aravore; an award-winning designer childrenswear brand that has developed a loyal following inside and outside the UK by offering a unique range of high quality pieces with a contemporary-retro aesthetic.
- Demarquette; maker of fine chocolates renowned for unique clasically timeless collections with a contemporary penchant, made from the most exquisite ingredients sourced to the highest standards.
- Elvis & Kresse; a life-style accessories brand that re-engineers seemingly useless wastes to create stunning pieces.
- FieldCandy; a design led brand of tents, which inject colour, creativity and fun into the camping space.
- Lily and Lionel; a luxury British accessories brand that specialises in iconic printed scarves.
- Lucas Hugh; a uniquely high-end combination of leading-edge technical design and edgy style label of choice for the woman who likes to mix sport with design.
- Patterson Boatworks; a company dedicated to the creation of stunning bespoke yachts, launches and superyacht tenders.
- Vivien Sheriff; a multi-award winning, luxury headwear brand at the forefront of British headwear design.
Above from top left: Aravore, Demarquette Chocolates, Elvis & Kresse, Lily and Lionel
FieldCandy, Lucas Hugh, Patterson Boatworks and Vivien Sheriff
To watch highlights from the Brands of Tomorrow Launch Party please see below: