International Luxury Marketing Seminar with Premier Tax Free
01st May, 08:30 - 13:30
Just under half of luxury purchases globally are made by consumers who are travelling – either in overseas markets (31%) or while in transit at the airport (16%). The World Trade Organisation even created the term “shopping tourism” recognising the economic significance of this trend. In addition, millennial consumers are creating new trends with their desire for experiences and niche brands, and defining new routes of discovery and circles of influence.
This unmissable event will explore the latest developments, consumer trends and best practice in international marketing, and promises to provide insightful data and actionable insights for marketing and communications directors to take back to their businesses.
Please click here to read the agenda: Walpole International Marketing Seminar 2018
This event is now sold out.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Michael Bonsor, Managing Director, The Rosewood
- Aline Conus, Founder, e-notam
- Roja Dove, Creator, Roja Parfums
- Daniel Edelman, VP Global Merchant Services Marketing Europe, American Express
- Trevor Hardy, CEO, The Future Laboratory
- Charlotte Keesing, Director of Public Affairs & International, Walpole
- Ruth Marshall-Johnson, Client Director, The Future Laboratory
- Dr Hamish McPharlin, Head of Insight, BBC Global News
- Julia Record, Global Director of Communications, Dorchester Collection
- Chloé Reuter, Founder & CEO, Reuter Communications & The Luxury Conversation
- Tammy Smulders, President, Fashion & Luxury Group, VICE
- Allyson Stewart Allen, CEO, International Marketing Partners
- Clare Styles, Founding Partner, Notable
- Martin Summerscales, Head of Research, CBRE
- Laura Tan, Founding Partner, Notable
- Katie Thomas, Associate Director, Bond Street & Mayfair Group
- Anne-Marie Verdin, Director of Digital Marketing & Communications, Value Retail
- Michael Ward, Managing Director, Harrods
- Muriel Zingraff-Shariff, Managing Director, Premier Tax Free
Topics will include:
The latest data on international visitors and consumer trends
The most effective international marketing strategies, campaigns, channels and partners
Key cultural insights
How to communicate the brand appeal of British luxury to international customers
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.