Early bird member tickets are priced from £350 + VAT & fees.
Early bird non member tickets are priced from £600 + VAT & fees.
WALPOLE MEMBERS CLICK HERE TO REQUEST ACCESS CODE FOR MEMBER RATE TICKETS, or email [email protected].
Ticket numbers strictly limited due to Covid safety - BOOK NOW to guarantee your place & to take advantage of early bird pricing.
Join the opinion leaders and rising stars defining the future of British luxury at Walpole’s ‘Future of British Luxury Summit’, in association with Facebook, ESW and TONG. Open to Walpole members and non-members.
Luxury is set for its biggest ever bounce back - according to analysts, by 2025, the global luxury market could reach €370B, an increase of €150B in 2020. But how can British luxury brands take advantage of that potential? Who will be the winners and the losers? And what lessons have been learned after 18 months of the pandemic?
With unique insights, exclusive analysis and cutting-edge research as well as compelling speakers, keynotes and panelists, the Walpole Future of British Luxury Summit is back.
This event will be held at The Londoner Hotel. Please note: all safety precautions will be taken to ensure all spaces are Covid-safe. You can find more information on The Edwardian Hotels' Operating Procedures for a Safe Future here.
This year’s speakers so far:
- Niccolò Barattieri di San Pietro, CEO, Northacre
- Tom Berry, Global Director of Sustainable Business, Farfetch
- Kathryn Bishop, Foresight Editor, The Future Laboratory
- Rosie Blau, Editor, 1843 magazine
- Gordon Clark, Vice President Business Development, Forward Keys
- Jenny Cossons, Chief Partnerships Officer, Lyst
- Kevin Chesters, Strategy Partner, Harbour Collective / Co-Author, The Creative Nudge
- Gareth Dunsmore, Chief Marketing Officer, McLaren Automotive
- Anya Hindmarch CBE, Founder, Anya Hindmarch
- Beatrice Hodgkin, Deputy Editor, FT How to Spend It
- Kerry Golds, Managing Director, Abercrombie & Kent
- Jemma Lester, Founder, Luxury Marketing House
- Federica Levato, Partner, Bain & Company
- Scott Lindsay, Head of Marketing, ESW
- Sharon Lillywhite, Co-Founder, Oliver Burns
- Jill Kluge, CMO, The Mandarin Oriental Group
- Adam Knight, Founder, TONG
- Camille Martin, CMO, dunhill
- Alice McSherry, Global Marketing Manager, The Balvenie
- Melissa Mullen, Vice President, General Manager, Jo Malone London UK & IRE
- Yana Peel, Global Head of Arts & Culture, Chanel
- Julia Perowne, Founder and CEO, Perowne International
- Sasha Slater, Head of Magazine, The Telegraph
- Francois Souchet, Global Head of Sustainability & Impact, BPCM
- Nader Tavassoli, Professor of Marketing, London Business School
- Michael Ward, Managing Director, Harrods
- Lisa Yeates, Client Partner, Facebook
With more to be announced.
- New business models
- Customer insight and engagement
- Sustainability and diversity
- The importance of cultural connection
- The evolution of retail and the outlook for global travel
Join the business leaders and rising stars defining the future of British luxury by registering for the Walpole Summit now.