Brand Snapshot | Corinthia London’s new BodySPace
London’s most respected fitness gurus have landed in Corinthia Hotel London. Stephen Price, of state-of-the-art Chelsea wellness consultancy SP & Co. and David Higgins, trainer to Hollywood’s elite and Godfather of Reformer Pilates as Founder of Bootcamp Pilates and Ten Health have joined in a dynamic partnership to bring a revolutionary new hybrid fitness concept BodySPace to the hotel.
Through BodySPace the Corinthia Hotel London will bring fitness, nutrition and wellness expertise from world-class specialists to guests that previously was only available to professional athletes and private clients.
At the heart of BodySPace is attention to the bespoke; complete personalisation defines its health and lifestyle solutions, which are tailor-made to each individual whilst delivering the following life-changing benefits that will now be available to guests, spa members and BodySPace members:
– Access to the industry’s biggest names in health technologies, science and medical wellness, fitness and nutrition, designed and hand-picked by Stephen Price and David Higgins. They include world-leading naturopath Benjamin Brown, leading nutritional therapist Eve Kalinik and James Mutkin, leading expert in Chinese medicine and acupuncture.
– Three ahead-of-the-curve technologies from HeartMath, Firstbeat and Technogym; HeartMath and Firstbeat heart rate variability monitoring to provide data on stress, exercise and recovery, and the world’s best, ultra-premium fitness and wellness equipment from Technogym.
– Physical and mental transformational programmes designed to improve sleep, increase energy, reduce stress, strengthen mindfulness, enhance exercise performance, boost long-term weight loss, increase strength and even aid recovery for post-chemotherapy patients.
– Fitness and wellbeing programmes that appeal to intellectual pride rather than physical vanity; they motivate from within to achieve mindful behavioural change.
-Exclusive regeneration and compression treatments to promote positive and active recovery including leader in rapid recovery NormaTec and special regeneration pods.
– All this under the splendid roof of ESPA Life at Corinthia, the next-generation, award-winning spa housed across four floors of the hotel. ESPA Life scooped Luxury Hotel & Spa of the Year award 2016 in the European category of the annual Luxury Travel Awards, and it was named the Ultratravel Collection Hotel of the Year at the 2016 Ultra Awards.
This mix of ground-breaking expertise and facilities sets BodySPace apart as one of the most advanced wellness offerings in the world; from fitness consultations, personal training, treatments, nutritional consultations, bespoke programmes through guest practitioners and a calendar of exclusive events.
Speaking of the launch Stephen Price said “through BodySPace we will offer the best scientifically and medically underpinned fitness, nutrition, Pilates and transformational lifestyle programmes available today.”
“Stephen Price and David Higgins are two of the most respected industry leaders so it makes perfect sense for us to partner together. This will further show our guests and spa members just how important we consider it is for them to place personal health first. Guests’ and staffs’ well-being is always uppermost in our minds,” added Corinthia Hotel London Managing Director Thomas Kochs.
Find out more Corinthia.com