Your invitation | Join Maison Assouline and Clos19 for a evening of whisky and travel
You are invited to join Walpole member Maison Assouline and Clos19 for a unmissable experience to meet Glenmorangie Ambassador Julian Quintero, and Antarctica Explorer and co-founder of White Desert Patrick Woodhead.
This is a unique opportunity to discover everything you always wanted to know about whisky, and Glenmorangie Single Malt in particular. You will also meet with the founder of White Desert, a company dedicated to preserving the Antarctic and ensuring people discover this exceptional part of the world safely and with purpose.
This experience will also allow for exploration of Assouline’s array of beautiful titles and will be paired with two books: Whiskey Cocktails and South Pole.
The evening includes:
– Welcome drink of Champagne Ruinart Blanc de Blancs
– Introduction to Maison Assouline and Clos19 Travel Experiences
– Glenmorangie whisky tasting of Glenmorangie Original and Glenmorangie Allta
– Meeting with Antarctic explorer Patrick Woodhead, the partner of Clos19 Antarctica experience
– Cocktails and whisky tasting with canapés
Thursday 4th of April, 2019
6.30pm – 8.30pm
Maison Assouline, 196A Piccadilly, London W1J 9EY