|Bath & Body Brand||Organic Spirits||Nutritional Supplements|
|Wine Decanters||Handmade Raincoats||Fashion & Styling Concierge|
|MARFA STANCE||MOTLEY||MY WARDROBE HQ|
|Versatile Fashion||Independent Jewellery Design||Rental & Resale Platform|
|ROTHSCHILD & BICKERS||SARAH HARAN||THE DECK|
|Handblown Glass Lighting||Transformable Handbags||Women’s Tailoring|
Over the past 13 years Walpole’s Brands of Tomorrow programme has helped develop and nurture over 120 emerging luxury brands, and has proudly seen them become leaders in their respective fields. Many of those that have participated have not only grown significantly, but also found international success – Orlebar Brown, Bremont, Nyetimber, Emilia Wickstead, Miller Harris, Astley Clarke, amongst others.
During the programme the selected brands attend a series of practical workshops on key business development topics, and are paired with a mentor, or mentors, who are senior leadership figures from across the luxury sector. The brands are also given access to Walpole’s established membership of over 270 of Britain’s most prestigious luxury businesses and cultural institutions, as well as invitations to join Walpole and their members at networking events throughout the year.
- Positioned in the luxury sector
- British and registered in the UK
- Have a turnover between £200k and £5m
- No older than 10 years
- Have a clear vision for their future
- Have an entrepreneurial management style
- Brands should expect to become a member of Walpole at the end of their year on the programme**Participants in the 2021 Brands of Tomorrow Programme are entitled to discounted membership of Walpole for two calendar years (2022 and 2023). This will be at £1,440 + VAT per year payable by monthly direct debit of £120 per month. Thereafter membership is charged at normal membership rates.
Read more about the programme here.